Country Cottage Vacation Home Rental
House - Cedar Crest NM
Your home away from home…
Nestled in the evergreen forests of the beautiful Sandia Mountains of New Mexico. The breathtaking Alpine views make this an ideal getaway for a romantic weekend or stay a whole week (vacation rental), relaxation and outdoor activities such as skiing, Horseback Riding and hiking.
Cedar Crest Country Cottage is located in the Sandia Mountains, adjacent to Cibola National Forest of New Mexico. Sandia Ski Base is a convenient 15 minute drive, Albuquerque, NM, is only 15 minutes away, and Santa Fe, NM, is 45 minutes away via the historical Turquoise Trail. See our home page for our map and exact directions.
Three bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room and a fully equipped kitchen await you at the Cottage, with conveniently located restaurants, as well as a full service grocery store (Triangle Grocery Store) nearby.
Cottage Accommodation Rates
Our cottage is much more than your standard bed and breakfast. It’s a private accommodation no matter which size suite you choose. Totally private. You get the whole place to yourself.
- One bedroom one bath suite accommodates two $75.00
- Two bedroom two bath suite accommodates four $110
- Three bedroom two bath suite accommodates six $150
- Additional person $25. Our living room couch folds out.
Rates are seasonally higher during Balloon Fiesta, Sass, and holidays.
- 1 bedroom $95
- 2 bedroom $130
- 3 bedroom $170
Rent the whole cottage (3 bedrooms)
Stay six nights and your seventh night is free!!!
- Reservations must be secured by credit card; Visa, MasterCard & Discover accepted.
- Add New Mexico gross receipts tax to all charges. There is no lodging tax.
- One night deposit required in advance refundable with 14-day notice. If less than 7 day cancellation notice, refund will be made if room is re-rented.
- Check-in any time after 4:00 p.m. Late arrivals ok. Please inform.
- Check-out is by 11:00 a.m.
- Children welcome.
- No smoking indoors
- Indoor pets cannot be accommodated
Overnight Stabling, Horse Motel
Horse boarding long & short term – call for additional info.
BnB bed and barn. We have a bed for you and a barn for your horse. We have an accommodation for both of you! We frequently host travelers en route to rodeos, horse shows and competitions and new destinations. We have covered stalls or large paddock for horses to run around and stretch and roll.
Stable rates: $25 per horse per night
Trailer hookups for LQ’s : $25 per night
Call us to make a reservation:
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Open Parking Spaces